This 1.40 acre property sits on the ridge with 270 degree views. From the front porch you see views of the Pinery, Parker and the eastern plains beyond- Perfect for watching sunrises and full moon rises. From the back patios the entire front range can be seen from Pikes peak to Longs peak. The sunsets on the ridge are nothing short of spectacular, some of the best views in the state. In addition, the ridge overlooks the entire Plum Creek valley. To the north you can see Castle Pines, Sedalia and Roxborough Park. Towards the south you see downtown Castle Rock, Plum Creek and Perry Park. The property backs up to a natural preserve open space. For an even more impressive view, take a walk down to the cliff face and look out over the valley. At nighttime, the view of all the lights and activity in the valley is impressive, and the big night sky is great for watching the stars and planets overhead.
• New cement tile roof in 2013: 50 year warranty. Snow and ice shield over entire roof. New ridge vents, and Class IV hail
• Lightning protection
• 2 AC units, 2 Furnaces
• Sub-Zero fridge, plus 4 other fridges, a deep freeze and a Dacor Dual oven
• Lots of fine details. Oversized crown molding, indirect lighting and solid wood flooring.
• High end ‘Hurd’ aluminum clad wood windows and doors
• Large closets and abundant storage space
• Beautiful all wood study
• +/- 400 bottle Wine Cellar
• Outdoor pergola sitting area
• Covered outdoor kitchen with seating for +10, natural gas heater and entertainment center
• East facing patio off the dining room
• Large west facing patio accessible from 5 different doors
• Lower natural rock patio area with stone fire pit and sunset seating
***Diamond Ridge Estates has no metro district so taxes are VERY LOW compared to other comparable neighborhoods!
all measurements are deemed accurate but is buyers responsibility to verify